04 Aug Miami Children’s Boutique Lilattoosh Baby Launches A Website!
As a mom of two girls I’m often on the lookout for the best children’s boutiques, and when I found Lilattoosh Baby in Miami I fell in love! They carry clothing for both boys and girls that is so on-trend, and everything is just so comfy. With the launch of their new website www.lilattoosh.com I thought it was about time I sat down with the owner for a little Q & A:
1. Do you have a background in fashion?
I have a degree in Fashion Merchandising & Design from Drexel University (and did a year at FIT in NYC), worked in showrooms in NYC, and opened & managed designer boutiques in South Florida.
2. What made you want to start a clothing store?
I have always wanted to open a clothing boutique, and after having 4 kids, I realized ‘baby’ was the right way to go!
3. What prompted you to launch a website for the store?
The truth? It’s my thing! I love retail. I get such a high off of making customers happy and helping them find the best for them. But in more recent years, after having 4 boys back to back, I got so bored of the norm so I started to look elsewhere and realized there is no one-stop-shop in South Florida.
4. What are the biggest challenges with owning your own store?
Balancing family life & work life is the biggest challenge!
5. So many companies don’t carry cool boys clothing, but being that you have 4 boys, do you have it?
Yes we have great boys clothing!! Adorable bamboo jammies, rompers, and so much more!
6. Which clothing brands are currently your favorite?
I am loving the earth tones of Quincy Mae & the natural, organic fabric of Kyte Baby. It’s a nice change to the norm of pinks & blues for babies!
7. What trends are you seeing for the fall?
Earth tones like taupe, mustard yellow & forest green, animal prints everywhere!, and anything organic. Oh, and black and white!!
8. What sizes does your store currently carry?
NB through 4T
9. If you had to describe the style of clothing for the store in 3 words what would they be?
Adorable, laid back & comfy
10. What special services do you offer to local clients (delivering gifts etc)?
Same day/next day delivery depending on the time of day the order is placed.
Make sure to check her out on instagram @lilattooshbaby because she is constantly adding new merchandise to her feed and announcing awesome sales in her stories! The first 100 customers to use code MANOLOS15 will get 15% off of their purchases (Offer expires Aug 6th)!